Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Pachirisu Won The Worlds!!!

Se Jun Park's Pachirisu Won It All!!!


"Pachirisu Electric Type Pokemon Classified as EleSquirrel Pokémon."

Pachirisu,Was the mascot for Se Jun park's team with his ability Volt Absorb and Follow Me it gained the upper hand taking damage for his fellow pokemons Garchomp and Mega Gyrados which got the job done.The little squirrel pokemon was neither a tank nor super strong it was kind of a suprise selection but it proved to be really good. Se Jun Park used his Pachirisu to tank most of damage while Garchomp or Mega Gyrados, the Powerhouse of his team, were able to get the job done. Pachirisu was also used to Paralyze his opponents with his move Nuzzle. Considered one of the best pokemon trainers Se Jun Park still had to get his Title Of World Champion And so he planned it with his skills he managed to go to World Championships and Win It.

“I’ve played four times [at VGC] but I’ve never won the championship," Park said in an interview after his win. "I almost thought that I couldn’t win. I’m really happy to finally win the championship I’ve been dreaming of."



No comments:

Post a Comment